Friday, 8 July 2011

First 'Tale of' Game

So, last night I had the opportunity to play Will again and for the first time we had some Ork on Ork action.

We bent the rules slightly and upped the point cost to 750pts to include one model that wasn't on our painting table for this month.  It was a very enjoyable game and I got to teach Will the lessons I learnt in last year's campaign, namely: 

1. Take lots of boyz and don't field a single mob of less than 30 models.
2. All slugga boyz mobs must include a Nob with Powerklaw.
3. All characters need 'Eavy Armour.
4. Warbosses should take a Big Choppa instead of a Powerklaw, ride a bike and go tank hunting.
5. Warbosses with Powerklaws shouldn't charge a unit without support, especially if you haven't followed rule 2.

I'm looking forward to the re-match.

We also got the opportunity to bring "Gothic Industries Manufactured Playing Systems - Skirmish edition" one step closer to completion. Jim, Will and I were enjoying it so much we didn't realise what time it was!  Thanks for the input Will, I'll be amending the ruleset accordingly later.

No comments:

Post a Comment