Saturday, 2 July 2011

From the top...

Well, this months scores are in and I've properly been stuffed by the marks scheme.   Because of that I'm going to 'Start' again and reset my target for this month to the same as last month i.e. 60 boyz and a Big Mek.

That said, the 30 boyz already painted are going to be given some 'Oomph' before resubmission, though don't expect flourescent Orks Tom as I'm deliberately using a muted palette.

I've learnt my lessons and this shit just got serious...










Disclaimer: The views expressed in this comment are in no way, shape or form serious and any perceived insult or injury resulting from the reading of thereof are the sole responsibilty of the reader.  Seriously, man up and stop being paranoid, I'm not talking about you! 


Edit:   Done 'em!  Second unit started and Big Mek getting a facelift.  Pics to follow shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment