Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Month end...

Dear Mr Mulholland and co,


I'm forced to concede my target for this month was a tad ambitious. 120 orks based and 3 colour painted in a month...


I did an inventory before i started and happily realised 17 just needed basing and another 13 just needed basing and the metalwork and teeth painting.





























Unfortunately this made me complacent and I left off doing anything until last Wednesday I realised how little time remained.  Okay 90 models sprayed green to apply 3 colour to and 120 models to base...

First job glue and sand...


Second job, pick a mob...


90 models remaining...


Pick another mob...


60 remaining...


Pick another mob...


30 remaining...


Pick another mob...

Erm...



Looks like I managed to do it after all.


































Am I pleased with them?  No, they look awful but are painting to minimum gaming standard.  All of a sudden my goal for 3k of Orks by Christmas looks achievable, shame that this lot only make up 915pts of it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment