Saturday, 1 October 2011

Targets for October

Well I've got a Weirdboy to paint by a week on Thursday so that's one, on top of that I'm not sure.

There's only 50 Gretchin, 5 Nobs on warbikes, 10 Burna Boyz, 10 Kommandos, 15 Lootas, 10 Flash Gitz, a couple of Warbosses and a Mega Deff-Dread to paint so...

Lets go with the characters to a decent standard.

This months target:  Weirdboy, Warboss, Warboss on Trike, 5 Nob Bikers and the Mega Deff Dread.

If I complete those bonuses will be 3 colour and base the Burna Boyz & Lootas.

2 comments:

  1. I know that I'm constantly critiquing your approach to target setting but might you not make more progress if you did a mob and a character each month?

    I say this as I always find characters more interesting to paint and so use them as a reward for the drudgery of rank an file.

    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the new header for the site and the background overhaul !!!!

    I do tend to agree with kieron on the target idea but everyone works differently

    ReplyDelete