Monday, 9 April 2012

Modular board

Polar opposite to Andy, I've been desperately trying to find time to start work on the boards, two little girls do not make the using of power tools convenient.  Anyway, I've started mapping out the board layout and after completing the first I'm going to scrap the original idea of 4 completely different boards as I worked out I could achieve the same effect with just the buildings.

So, here's the first layout. The squares are to be cut out to provide the basing slots and anything outside the marked areas is going to be routed down and lentil'd to make cobble stone roads. The large blank section will form one quarter of an optional town square.

Only three more to go then I can start cutting!


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing this develop. Yeah I have time for terrain its the day job Paintig time is where I struggle the little fellas keep picking up the figure mid paint :)

    ReplyDelete