Sunday, 31 March 2013

Hi,...

...sorry we haven't conversed in a while but the little one's been ill (nothing serious, just not letting her or us settle) and that's kind of cut into painting time.

Anyway, here's a couple of things for your perusal:

First up, three more Relics models to add to the Clockwork Orange Army, you'll get a better idea of these once I'm home and can video them with proper lighting and camera.







Secondly, I painted another model that I've put on eBay to raise cash for Help for Heroes.  I admit it wasn't my idea, (check out the Heroes for Heroes page on Facebook for more details) but its a worthy cause and as I'm strapped at present it meant it cost me a model and some free time, the former I have plenty of it was the later that proved more elusive.



Anyway, he's up on uk eBay at the minute. If you're interested in bidding, search Slaggorrath or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment