Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Looks like the end...

On the day that one of our members celebrates the two year anniversary of his blog, I receive a termination notice of the Tales of Forum. Apparently its been inactive for 6 months and will be deleted unless its used but, given that we are still capable of interaction in other forms, I'm happy to let this to happen.

Anyway, back to the good news:  Andrew Saunders aka Loki has reached his second anniversary with his blog Loki's Great Hall, though we fellow Tales of veterans remember it as Napoleonic Wargaming Adventures, and Andy's running a bit of a celebration competition so check it out here.

On a personal project note, I managed to finish the magnetising of the Forgeworld Contemptor Dreadnought I'm building for a friend so I'm finally in a position to slap some paint on it.  Here's the video:



and I've finished off the Auxilium Sagittarius and Concursus so here's that video:


Also the Heroes for Heroes model sold on ebay for £5.50 but the winner's local to me and said I can put the postage towards charity as well, so with the additional contributions from the sales of the Descent: Road to Legend expansion and the GW Realms of Chaos box that's a total of £16.25.

Bit disappointed it wasn't more but I think that just proves I need to increase my fan base.

So back to the subject of anniversaries.  This blog hit its two year in February, but I chose not to recognise it as the first few posts were a bit hit and miss and I didn't have a clue what to write about. Therefore, as Tale of started in May 2011, I think it might be better to celebrate that... hmm best start planning something.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment