Monday, 18 November 2013

Bones II Kickstarter

Right, I know it's kind of late but I thought I'd do an update.

- They made over $3,000,000.

- $200+ of that I contributed, about £135 including postage.

- Pledges have to be locked in by end of December.

- I will be flogging some of these models, Kieron's already laid first refusal claim on 3-4 of the Pulp Action: Chronoscope figures.

So, if there's anything you fancy from the purple section, leave a message in the comments section and I'll say yay or nay.  I might be able to up my pledge if there's something we both want but I don't want to get hit by import tax (£135) Max reached thanks.

Here's what I'm getting for my dosh:

Core 30 - $60


Heroes 1 - $8


Dungeon Monsters - $7



Gnolls and Bugbears - $9



Shambling Dead - $10



Dungeon Decor - $6



Beast Mode - $7



Bully for You - $10


Lesser Demons - $10


Sylvan Creatures - $8



Swamp Things - $8


Dragon Hatchlings - $10


Under the Sea - $10



Pathfinder Heroes - $8



Pathfinder Heroes II - $8


Savage Worlds - $10


Pulp Action: Chronoscope - $10


Trollslayer Sophie - $2


Burrowing Horror - $4


Barbarians - $3


Basilisk - $2

Bag o' Bases Small, Medium and Large - $10 each




And of course Mr Bones! - $1 
I've ordered a second one of these as I'm going to have them over a gatehouse.



On top of the core set I've gone for:







Dan and Paul availed themselves of my offer and are have one each of these:




No comments:

Post a Comment