Sunday, 1 June 2014

Hullo!

I never seem to have time to post this year, but I know you miss my sporadic outpourings when they do occur.

Anyways, I'm back from a weeks holiday in Spain and as my gift to you all I brought some sunshine back with me, hope you enjoyed it this morning. 

Due to baggage constraints I couldn't bring as much as I would have liked so I'm going to have to ration it out until the main package arrives, unfortunately that means reliance on the Spanish Postal Service so it could be up to four weeks before I can dish out the sun willy-nilly.  (Just hope they don't realise what's in the box otherwise there could be an international incident)

Hobby-wise, well somewhat related anyway, I've made this:



Last year I promised my best friend I'd make a cake topper for his sister's wedding, four weeks ago he mentioned that his sister was getting married at the end of the month (31st May) and I went pale.  Sheepishly I asked if he still needed it and he told me his sister had decided on another cake topper.  Pride kicked in then and I said " I promised I would make one and make one I shall"

Several evenings of work later and deadline nerve-wrecking close to just before we flew, I opted instead to work into the early hours of an evening and brave Sheffield's rush hour traffic to deliver it.

In the end my friend gift boxed it and gave it as a present and the bride and groom like it so that's all that matters.


With regards to the video, the music is more upbeat than previous ones (the girls have been dancing to Chocolate (Choco Choco) all week and its stuck in my head) and I've decided future soundtracks will share a "type of biscuit" theme so suggestions in the comments section are more than welcome. 


Finally, Relics Reinforcements 2 is approaching the end of its campaign so if you want to help the project out please follow the link.  The awesome Nuem Ruina has been unlocked so one of my Christmas presents is sorted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment